Terms and Conditions
1. All pick-ups and deliveries will occur Mon-Fri during normal business hours of 8am to 5pm.
2. All luggage must be locked, Bag Voyaage suggests using TSA approved luggage locks, although TSA approved locks are not mandatory.
3. All luggage must have Bag Voyaage luggage tag attached.
4. All luggage must have shipping label affixed to products transported via Bag Voyaage service
5. Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday service is available at a premium rate and must be arranged at time of scheduled service.
6. Scheduled transit time will begin 8am the day AFTER luggage has been picked-up. (ie if luggage picked-up on Monday, using 3-day transit service, 3-day guaranteed transit timeline begins Tues at 8am and ends Thurs at 5pm).
7. Maximum liability for any loss or damage of a shipment or part thereof as a result of Bag Voyaage’s negligence will be $0.50/lb., with a minimum of $50.00 per shipment, or the actual value, whichever is lesser. Where the declared value of the shipment is in excess of the terms stated above, Bag Voyaage will assess an excess value rate of $0.75 per $100 or fraction thereof, subject to a minimum charge of $2.00.
8. Accessorial Charges – the following surcharges apply if services are required
- a. Attempted pick-up / delivery $15.00
- b. Attempted pick-up / delivery ES POINTS $45.00
- c. Storage (free first 5 business days) $15.00/month per pallet size
- d. Waiting time (first 15 minutes free) $15.00 / 15 minute interval
9. Bag Voyaage reserves the right to reject service request where luggage content is comprised of illegal substances, illegal firearms, or any contraband falling outside of the line of approved.
10. Bag Voyaage is not responsible for any stolen or items, as ALL luggage must have a secured lock on it at time of pick-up.
11. No loose items are permitted for transport ie roller blades, tennis rackets, etc.
12. Items not shipped as standard luggage, must be shipped as standard packages boxed with ship label affixed to top of box and Bag Voyaage luggage tag affixed to cardboard box (stapled).
13. No hazardous material is to be transported via Bag Voyaage services.
15. Bag Voyaage website includes the use of forward-looking statements. These statements include intent, belief, and/or expectations of Bag Voyaage and its management regarding company market share growth, strategic direction, and financial direction. Certain factors may cause actual results to differ from results referenced in forward-looking statements.
16. Bag Voyaage may revise and update these Terms at any time. Your continued usage of the Website after any changes to these Terms serves as acceptance of those changes. Bag Voyaage has the right to change, supplement, update, and/or delete any portion of this Website without notice. Changes and adjustments made to this Website are at the sole discretion of Bag Voyaage. Those adjustments include fees for products and services provided through this Website. Customer will not be liable for changes made after service has been scheduled and paid for. Change “effective dates” will apply.
17. The rate and service guide application to you and the tariff in effect at time of shipment govern your use of transportation related services obtained through this Website, in addition to any other terms and conditions that may be applicable to such transaction as provided in this website set of Terms and Conditions. The rate and service guide as well as the tariff are hereby incorporated into these Terms, such that all references herein to the Terms shall be deemed to include, to the extent applicable, the Bag Voyaage rate and service guide and the Bag Voyaage Tariff.
19. In addition to other restrictions set forth in these Terms you agree that:
- a. You should not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the website.
b. You will not place false or misleading information on the website.
- c. You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the website in a manner not expressly permitted by Bag Voyaage.
- d. You will not input or upload to the website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- e. Certain areas of the website are restricted to customers.
- f. You may not use or access the website or the Bag Voyaage systems or services in any way that, in Bag Voyaage judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Bag Voyaage systems, services, or the website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Bag Voyaage systems, services or the website.
- g. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the content or the information, without the express written consent of Bag Voyaage.
20. Your use and access of shipping relates systems and information are subject to the following terms:
- a. The shipping related systems are comprised of the Bag Voyage systems which are used to provide tracking, time in transit, address validation and other functions and information related to shipments serviced by Bag Voyaage. The shipping related
- systems and information gained from such systems are to be used by you solely in connection with luggage shipped by or to you or on your behalf and for no other purposes.
- b. The shipping related system and shipping information are the private property of Bag Voyaage. Bag Voyaage authorizes you to use tracking functionality within the shipping related systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for you to Bag Voyaage for delivery and for no other purpose. Without limitation, you are not authorized to make the shipping information available on any website or otherwise reproduce distribute, copy, store, use or sell the shipping information for commercial gain without the express written consent of Bag Voyaage. This is a personal service, your right to use the shipping related systems and shipping is non-assignable. Any access or use that is inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
- c. Any use in connection with the shipping related systems of automated inquiry devices, robots, or repetitive data gathering and extraction tools, routines, scripts or other mechanisms with similar functionality is expressly prohibited.
21. Bag Voyaage does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the website. If such comments are received, you acknowledge that they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, Bag Voyaage and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and Bag Voyaage will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
22. You agree that Bag Voyaage, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the website, the Bag Voyaage systems, information, services, and content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately discontinue use of the website, and destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content. Accessing the website, the Bag Voyaage systems, information, or services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that Bag Voyaage shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the website, the Bag Voyaage systems, information and/or services.
23. Except for historical information contained herein, the statements made in this website constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties, including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Bag Voyaage and its management regarding the company’s strategic directions, prospects and future results. Certain factors may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
24. To the extent permitted by applicable law and to the extent that Bag Voyaage is otherwise found responsible for any damages, Bag Voyaage is responsible for actual damages only to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Bag Voyaage, its affiliates, its licensors, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned at the Website be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or
business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website, the Bag Voyaage systems or the content whether based on warranty, contract, tort, delict, or any other legal theory and whether or not Bag Voyaage is advised of the possibility of such damages to the extent permitted by law, the remedies stated for you in these terms are provided for in these terms.
25. To the fullest extent permitted by law you hereby expressly agree that any proceeding arising out of or relating to your use of the Website, the Bag Voyaage systems, information, services and content shall be instituted in a state or federal court sitting in the county of Wayne, state of Michigan, United States of America and you expressly waive any objection that you may have now or hereafter to the laying of the venue or to the jurisdiction of any such proceeding you agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Website, the Bag Voyaage systems, information, services and/or content must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose.
26. You may preserve these Terms in written form by printing them for your records, and you waive any other requirement that these Terms be evidenced by a written document.
You may not assign these Terms or any of your interest, rights or obligations under these terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provision of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
29. Linking to any page of the website other than to http://www.bagvoyaage.com thorugh a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with Bag Voyaage. Any website or other device tha links to http://www.bagvoyaage.com or any page available therein is prohibited from (a)replicating content, (b) using a browser or border environment around the content, (c) implying in any fashion that Bag Voyaage or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its product, (d)misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with
Bag Voyaage or any of its affiliates, (e) presenting false information about Bag Voyaage products or services, and (f) using any logo or mark of Bag Voyaage or any of its affiliates without express written permission from Bag Voyaage.
30. All Bag Voyaage customers insuring product via Bag Voyaage service must declare value at time of obtaining insurance. Bag Voyaage and its affiliates will not be responsible for claims based on luggage shifting, etc. Insurance is to cover loss or physically damaged luggage. Contents of luggage are responsibility of Bag Voyaage customer as service requires locking all luggage prior to pick-up.